New, advanced testing technology for use in public pools and spas, the DPD Pro™ test strip kit provides aquatic professionals with a quick and easy method to obtain accurate, reliable test results:
- Tested and Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 50 for Free Chlorine and pH
- Determine Free Chlorine and Total Chlorine using the N, N-Diethyl-p-Phenylenediamine (DPD) method and phenol red for pH
- Obtain results for seven key chemistries with just 2 multi-parameter test strips versus 14 separate liquid reagent bottles
- Eliminate the need to count, or recount, drops. DPD Pro already has the right amount of reagent on each pad to keep it simple
- Eliminate the need for titration
- Extended ranges for Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine and Cyanuric Acid testing
- Free smartphone app available on iTunes/Google Play provides management tools not available until now
Since our founding we have been committed to providing high-quality products that are accurate and simple to use. Our company is ISO 9001 certified, and we hold our products to the most stringent of standards.
ETS, a pioneering test strip company in the pool and spa market, was started in 1985 as a spin-off of the pharmaceutical manufacturer, Miles, Inc. In 1998, ETS became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hach Company, a major manufacturer and distributor of chemical systems and laboratory equipment used to test water and other aqueous solutions. Today, ETS remains a business unit of Hach Company and manufactures products such as SteriChek® test strips for dialysis and Hach® test strips for water quality.
Be confident in your water analysis. Be right with expert answers, outstanding support, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions from Hach.